Summer Challenge 2020: Imagine Your Story
How does it work?
- Read for at least 15 minutes every day or 2 hours each week.
- Complete Teen Challenge Activities (including the Summer Badge Challenge and Teen Summer BINGO (PDF)).
- Participate in live virtual library programming at fletcherfree.org.
- Chat with library staff at Burlington meal sites: Franklin Square, Riverside, South Meadows & more
- Have fun!
Registration begins June 15th and continues through August 21st.
View summer programs & events on our calendar.
Burlington high school students:
There is no required reading. Required community service to graduate is 40 hours. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Abby, the Tween/Teen Librarian (email@example.com) for possible volunteer opportunities. Thanks!
Required summer reading for Burlington middle school students:
- Edmunds rising 6th, 7th & 8th graders:
Read & Write!
- Read a book, then write to your teacher using the provided stationery and stamped envelope.
- Visit the EMS Library website for more reading resources.
- Hunt rising 6th graders:
Read & Write!
- Free books will be distributed in August, courtesy of Hunt Middle School
- Write to your teacher on the enclosed stamped postcard
- Join the Hunt Middle School Library reading community through Google Classroom
Hunt Middle School Library Remote Learning Page: https://bit.ly/HuntLib
- Hunt rising 7th & 8th graders:
Read two books (at your level) of your choice.