Submit your original 2D art and writing
- Open to all youth ages 12-19 at the time of submission.
- We accept written submissions and artwork.
- Artwork must be 2D, may be in color, and will be printed on a half sheet of 8.5x11" paper (larger submissions may be split across two half pages).
- There is a 2,000 word limit on prose pieces and a 3 page limit on poetry.
- You may submit as many pieces as you would like, but not every piece is guaranteed publication.
- Submissions must be one of the following file types: .pdf, .word, .tiff, .png
- Please submit artwork in a high resolution (no less than 150 dpi and no greater than 300 dpi). Check out this helpful guide from 99designs.com for more about image resolution.
- Please only use legible fonts for writing submissions. If we don't have the font you've submitted with, we will use the closest font we can.
- Submissions may be sent in via the online submission form, or the submission box in the Fletcher Free Library Teen Space.
- The Deadline for submitting your work has been extendd to Sunday, November 7th.
- We need your help with various aspects of the journal including naming, selecting artwork and desiging the cover, and assembly. If you'd like to get involved, attend one of our Teen Advisory Board meetings. Email email@example.com if you have questions.