Summer Challenge 2020: Imagine Your Story
How does it work?
- Read for at least 15 minutes every day during the summer.
- Complete 5 or more logbook activities, including scavenger hunts, math challenges & more (download) and report your activities.
- Participate in live virtual library programming at fletcherfree.org, and watch original video content at FFL Kids on YouTube
- Chat with library staff at Burlington meal sites: South Meadow, Franklin Square, Riverside, Bobbin Mill, North Avenue Alliance, Sustainability Academy, Edmunds, Champlain Elementary, Salmon Run, Northgate, Boys & Girls Club (view complete schedule here).
- Have fun!
Registration begins June 15th and continues through August 21st.
View summer programs & events on our calendar.
- Edmunds rising 6th, 7th & 8th graders:
Read & Write!
- Read a book, then write to your teacher using the provided stationery and stamped envelope.
- Visit the EMS Library website for more reading resources.
- Hunt rising 6th graders:
Read & Write!
- Free books will be distributed in August, courtesy of Hunt Middle School
- Write to your teacher on the enclosed stamped postcard
- Join the Hunt Middle School Library reading community through Google Classroom
Hunt Middle School Library Remote Learning Page: https://bit.ly/HuntLib
- Hunt rising 7th & 8th graders:
Read two books (at your level) of your choice.